The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He just got bought out of his contract for millions. He got paid and doesn't  need to work. Just before the holidays, so he can spend xmas with his family. I take those 4 “hell days” any day of the week, any month of the year.

He didn't get bought out. They just waived him

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He just got bought out of his contract for millions. He got paid and doesn't  need to work. Just before the holidays, so he can spend xmas with his family. I take those 4 “hell days” any day of the week, any month of the year.

Lol you know what I meant man. I definitely wasn’t trying to give a silver spooned millionaire sympathy. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Lol you know what I meant man. I definitely wasn’t trying to give a silver spooned millionaire sympathy. 

I know. lol.. just millions here and there. Bought.. waived... 

still got payed millions.

I have said it several of times that Clifford has purposely kept BIG off of the floor together for some reason. I kind of doubt that he starts them 3 tonight (Even though he should)

I watched the Laker/Nets game last night and man..... Russell looked real good at the point! He has star qualities; Lonzo looked pretty good as well. The knock on Russell has been his defense, but I think Clifford could fix that as the kid has the tools; it’s probably more an effort thing. I think we should inquire.