The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Ross is being eyed by the Lakers. Saw on Instagram. From a Sam Amico. Not trolling. 

Yeah we talked about that yesterday but we're starting to churn through pages. 

Should we have a trade rumor thread that only catalogs rumors from actual sources and those discussions (and not speculative made up trades by us)?

Back in the day we had several topics going at once. The last few years with the daily discussion being limited to like 8 members a team discussion/draft discussion/game thread system worked pretty well. Now that we're growing again it might make sense to start having topics branch out. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Ross is being eyed by the Lakers. Saw on Instagram. From a Sam Amico. Not trolling. 

Ross has been watched by many.. that is no news. 

The lakers most likely have some trades on board. They are just waiting til tomorrow to make KCP available. 

I am just hoping that they will get us Ball for Ross and a pick. Rondo will likely be back tomorrow or early next week,so will work perfectly.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Should we have a trade rumor thread that only catalogs rumors from actual sources and those discussions (and not speculative made up trades by us)?

Back in the day we had several topics going at once. The last few years with the daily discussion being limited to like 8 members a team discussion/draft discussion/game thread system worked pretty well. Now that we're growing again it might make sense to start having topics branch out. 

I think it would be good to have a trade thread. I feel this thread should be specifically for how we are playing overall in the year (and a little about other teams and players too). It is getting a little messy to go through with everything being discussed in this thread.

• Upvote 1

I think we need to trade Simmons, Grant and the OKC pick for a PG. 

i will be ok with Ross anf Fournier going but the value of return should be higher. No need to trade him just because they are expiring. We can use them this year.

So, weird stat time now.

Gordon is much better at pull up 3s than catch and shoot 3s so far this season.

On catch and shoot opportunities, he is shooting 33% (3 per game).

On pull ups, he is shooting 47% (1.4 per game).

Damn, NBA refs Twitter account just went in on Chris Webber.  Showed 2 clips, said CWebb incorrectly assessed them during his commentary, and finished with "these are obvious fouls, and fans deserve accurate analysis".

41 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Damn, NBA refs Twitter account just went in on Chris Webber.  Showed 2 clips, said CWebb incorrectly assessed them during his commentary, and finished with "these are obvious fouls, and fans deserve accurate analysis".

Webber is really bad at his job. I hate listening to him lol.