The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

I’d love Russel with AG/Issac/Bamba. Didn’t say he’s perfect. Obviously if he was the nets would have locked him down. But he’s still just 22. He’s been moved around. In and out of lineups. Hard to beleive you could feel good about Fultz but bad about Russell. 

I’d prefer Ball but Russell is 2nd for me over rozier and Fultz. That’s easy. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’d love Russel with AG/Issac/Bamba. Didn’t say he’s perfect. Obviously if he was the nets would have locked him down. But he’s still just 22. He’s been moved around. In and out of lineups. Hard to beleive you could feel good about Fultz but bad about Russell. 

I like fultz more than Russell but I wouldn’t mind him. I’d actually prefer him over rozier. My #1 target is lonzo though. We have the perfect team for lonzo to step into.

12 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’d prefer Ball but Russell is 2nd for me over rozier and Fultz. That’s easy. 

I'd feel better about Russell if his numbers didn't look like they've plateaued over 3 years. 

Fultz is more about getting a couple years with him before you have to commit and the fact he can only get better from here. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'd feel better about Russell if his numbers didn't look like they've plateaued over 3 years. 

Fultz is more about getting a couple years with him before you have to commit and the fact he can only get better from here. 

We said the same thing about oladipo. Fultz is also quite possibly not an nba player. I’m not against Fultz I’d be thrilled with him but just prefer Russell. 

14 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I like fultz more than Russell but I wouldn’t mind him. I’d actually prefer him over rozier. My #1 target is lonzo though. We have the perfect team for lonzo to step into.

Yep. Lonzo would elevate us so much. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean it is at 7500 feet. 

I went hiking at 7500 feet last year. Made me feel like I was 80. We should have the advantage. We've been here longer. 

Yeah I didn’t realize how high it was. Crazy 

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yeah I didn’t realize how high it was. Crazy 

That being said, it's not like we're playing against Mexico. There's no advantage like in Denver. 

48 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That being said, it's not like we're playing against Mexico. There's no advantage like in Denver. 

That is correct.  Both teams should be affected to the same extent.  May favor the deeper team, although I’m not sure if there is much difference in depth between Bulls and Magic.  

53 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think a guy who could be available is Dennis Smith Jr, but can someone convince me he’s actually a good prospect?

He's pretty much exactly what we thought he'd be in the draft. Flawed but dynamic. 

Obviously this is a highlight where it shows only his good plays but it's a good sampling of what he can do on and off ball