The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Magicpassion said:

Call me crazy, but I think we win this series. I like the match up and our momentum. 

Be crazy... I do too.. gonna be special

``We have a way to play, and when we play that way, we’re very good,’’ Clifford insisted. ``Not just good, but very good.’’

``We feel we can win, and we feel like we can win against anybody,’’ said Gordon, who bullied Charlotte around on Wednesday with 27 points and seven rebounds. ``It doesn’t matter (being underdogs). It’s about us. If we play our game, we’ll be OK.’

``This is just a very good end of the season and one thing about us is all season, we’ve gotten better,’’ said Magic guard Evan Fournier, who chipped in 14 points and three assists on Wednesday. ``Right now, I think we’re playing our best basketball.

``This is a good win, for sure,’’ Fournier added. ``This year, when we missed one starter, we got crushed every game. The fact that we won on the road with two starters out, it shows a lot again. I’d say the one in Boston was better than this one, but that was a good road trip for us, for sure.’’

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Nope the best thing he did was get Vooch and Draft AG

I dont see gordon as a great pick

we had the 4th, and he is not an all star. there were even good players selected afterwards

getting vuc...he was trading a perennial all star and DPOY. he got a fair deal

now, with ibaka about to leave for free and the team in disarray, getting ross and 2 picks was good, even if the picks are not high at all

again, only good thing hennigan ever did in his life

• Downvote 1

I have to hand it to DJ once again. He is the BEST bench PG in the league and as a starter he's still damn good! I love the way he doesn't get rattled when we are down and just keeps doing his job well game after game. GO MAGIC!!!