The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

definitely grounded for the foreseeable future for doing that to his mum hahahahaha

There's NOTHING like ballin on the most important women in your life!

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

LOL your a special fan fella... truly special. I know i always believed .... that much i do know

If you would kindly stop quoting him so I don't have to see any of his posts I'd appreciate it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

If you would kindly stop quoting him so I don't have to see any of his posts I'd appreciate it

You're playing into trolls' hands by asking something like that.

13 hours ago, Malik Buttface said:

Magic Johnson is stepping down as President of Basketball ops, LOL.

We did not learn much at his press conference but repeatedly he said "I am happy, I am so happy now" which obviously infers how unhappy he was.  You could see relief on his face and in his expressions.   He and Pelinka, their GM did not appear to be best friends.   My hope is the Los Angeles "tampering" Lakers just lost their best chance at attracting a top FA this summer.  Maybe we will hear more as time goes on but Lakerland does not seem to be a "happy" place.  

10 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

We did not learn much at his press conference but repeatedly he said "I am happy, I am so happy now" which obviously infers how unhappy he was.  You could see relief on his face and in his expressions.   He and Pelinka, their GM did not appear to be best friends.   My hope is the Los Angeles "tampering" Lakers just lost their best chance at attracting a top FA this summer.  Maybe we will hear more as time goes on but Lakerland does not seem to be a "happy" place.  

It was weird to not even tell them he was stepping down. He said he has a good relationship with Jeanie Buss, but I don't really see how that's possible. If he had a good relationship with her wouldn't he tell her first? Hell, most people would even if their relationship wasn't so good. Stepping down without telling them seems a bit unprofessional to me.

3 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It was weird to not even tell them he was stepping down. He said he has a good relationship with Jeanie Buss, but I don't really see how that's possible. If he had a good relationship with her wouldn't he tell her first? Hell, most people would even if their relationship wasn't so good. Stepping down without telling them seems a bit unprofessional to me.

There appers to be more to this story than what we heard yesterday.  More questions left unanswered than answered.   The one absolute is how relieved and happy he know is.   Happy for him because he is such a great person and ambassador for basketball but I wish he was not a Laker, the only negative in his life....proves we can all make mistakes....lol.    

On 4/9/2019 at 1:31 AM, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Maybe I didn't notice many bad call because I didn't have a horse in the race?

While I was rooting for Texas Tech I also had no connection but  I always root for a fair game.  Auburn  game was New Orleans/LA Rams like in that Auburn would have playing in the National championship game (99.9% likely) not Virginia if correct call was made.  Article below is what I saw on Monday night.  Appears NCAA should revisit some rules/instant reply scenario's but they probably will not.  Refs should be able to get calls right and/or be able to reverse calls in today's age of replay.  Just not right for bad calls to determine outcomes.

https://sports.yahoo.com/how-one-terrible-call-swung-momentum-away-from-texas-tech-in-titlegame-loss-063412784.html

4 hours ago, jjgator said:

You're playing into trolls' hands by asking something like that.

No...... responding to the troll's repeated trolling is playing into his hands. If everyone ignored him he'd stop. I blocked him, too, and would love it if half the posts on here weren't people responding and acting like he's being serious. Just ignore him. Not hard.

Let's please cut him off by the time the playoffs start. No time for nonsense.