The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Detroit down big to Memphis. 

If Detroit loses we can't fall lower than 7th. 

I cant believe this. Down by almost 20. 

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

So what do we want? Detroit loses tonight and Charlotte and Miami win? Sets up a hell of a night tomorrow.

Detroit is the only game that really effects us directly. 

After that we need Miami to beat Brooklyn tomorrow and we need to beat Charlotte to get to the 6 seed. If Detroit loses that's the only situation where we can move up. 

So if we lose we're 7th. If we win and Brooklyn wins we're 7th. 

What a difference it makes watching these games knowing that we're already in. Just imagine if we had lost to the Celtics. The pressure would be off the charts. The nerves would be frazzled.

2 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I’m not really sure why we want to face philly...I really don’t want to face playoff reddick, Butler, embiid and Tobias. So much skill there. 

It's not so much the starting line up. It's playoff TJ McConnell, korkmaz, zhaire Smith, Mike Scott, boban. 

Toronto and Philly are debatable either way. But if we play Toronto we get the ****tiest tv spots. If we play Philly there's a good chance we'd get all of the Eastern conference prime spots. ABC games on Sunday. Not NBA TV games at 12:30 on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What a difference it makes watching these games knowing that we're already in. Just imagine if we had lost to the Celtics. The pressure would be off the charts. The nerves would be frazzled.

Must have been especially shocking to you with a 24% chance to make the playoffs

• Upvote 2