The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

19 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I knew it.  It had to be.  Out of the thousand of Magic games I've watched, we've never been flawless on the line........in a game of that level.....in any season.  Even when the Magic had a great team with Dwight Hedo Lewis.  

Things have changed.  

37 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It pisses me off the NCAA refs can call a pretty much perfect game. Just sayin'.

Auburn AND Texas Tech fans would not agree.  Double dribble no call aganst Auburn just rotten and  tonight they missed Guy fouling Moretti (I think it was him) in OT then Virginia guy was able to knock the ball out bounds (because Guy's no call foul knocked him off balance) which was  then overturned in Virginia's favor.   I watched enough college games this year and over my lifetime that college ref are there for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Originalticketholder said:

Auburn AND Texas Tech fans would not agree.  Double dribble no call aganst Auburn just rotten and  tonight they missed Guy fouling Moretti (I think it was him) in OT then Virginia guy was able to knock the ball out bounds (because Guy's no call foul knocked him off balance) which was  then overturned in Virginia's favor.   I watched enough college games this year and over my lifetime that college ref are there for a reason. 

Maybe I didn't notice many bad call because I didn't have a horse in the race?

4 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Sorry.  I just remembered.   

12 hours ago, ML6 said:

Yeah so Harper’s just a troll. Just got home and started listening to the XM show he recorded earlier, and his first Magic-related comment is: “Don’t you feel bad for the Magic? Now they’re going to pay to keep this team together.”  That was before even introducing the win or anything. They moved onto something else.

I can’t fast forward this particular episode so maybe he’s complimentary later on but the dude is just kind of a broken record of cynicism. 

I was listening to that too. That dude really has something against the Magic in almost a Kyle Kuzma sort of way. You know LA elitist lebron lebron lebron. Lets just play the games.