The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, magicblue said:

That's not Mario Hezonja

Hahahaha he was playing for New York at the time hahahah i am crying hahaha

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Hahahaha he was playing for New York at the time hahahah i am crying hahaha

The original poster probably was joking. I looked, and thought it was Mario ( I can't believe more than one guy has the same lame ass haircut). I don't follow the other teams, so I was the one who was fooled. LOL! Silly me!!

8 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

The original poster probably was joking. I looked, and thought it was Mario ( I can't believe more than one guy has the same lame ass haircut). I don't follow the other teams, so I was the one who was fooled. LOL! Silly me!!

Haha! I was joking. He looks like my man though. The little Mario.

18 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I'm not ready to assume we'll be better next season.  If we lose one or both of Ross/Vooch, we're going to take a step back most likely.

IMO we need to keep both and hopefully after just making the playoffs they will give us a team friendly deal.

22 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

IMO we need to keep both and hopefully after just making the playoffs they will give us a team friendly deal.

It will be difficult to keep both of them

Hopefully we can keep them both, ross for 4-5 years and vuc with a 2-3 years contract

If I have to select only one, would let vuc go and keep ross, but just because of bamba and the money that vuc is going to command. because clearly he is the heart and soul of this team now. It is a shame that it took 6 years and many coaches for vuc to finally turn it on

Ross over vooch. 

We need to think on how the offense will flow once Fultz comes back. 

We can’t run the offense along Vooch or Evan anymore.  

Lets be real. I am excited to see us in the playoff but we are not close to be at the top of the conference. We need to change things. Having Bamba and Birch makes Vooch more expandable. Ross is the one needed and difficult to replace.

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think next season it would be reasonable to believe we could be fighting for the 5th maybe even 4th spot next year.

We underachieved last year when dj-Fournier-Isaac-Gordon-Vuc +Ross missed 194 games

We overachieved this year when the above players missed 14 games. 

We shouldn't have the same injury luck next year. 

So we'll probably be better and win more of those games we dropped earlier. But we'll also lose more games due to injury.

If Fultz is ok and we keep Ross but not vucevic and our first round pick can actually contribute as quality depth I think we can get back to 42 wins if we're talking about 50 games lost to injury and not 120. 

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

I couldnt figure it out, but is there any chance both the magic and the heat make the playoffs?

Yes. Heat win their last two games and Charlotte and Detroit lose all of their games and Miami makes it as the 8th seed, Brooklyn gets the 7th seed, we get the 6th seed.