The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

There's not a negative development that can arise out of Charlotte-Detroit. Either Charlotte beats Detroit leaving the path open to 6 for us or Detroit beats Charlotte and we clinch a playoff spot. 

• Upvote 2

Looks like the Magic are going to make me eat my **** for ripping them as hard as *****ing possible for being an absolute travesty for three-fourths of a decade.  

FINALLY.  

Honestly, I tried to rip the **** out of them anywhere I could in hopes that someone who works for the Magic would get pissed the hell off.  Congrats people who stayed faithful because I sure as hell didn't.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Looks like the Magic are going to make me eat my **** for ripping them as hard as *****ing possible for being an absolute travesty for three-fourths of a decade.  

FINALLY.  

Honestly, I tried to rip the **** out of them anywhere I could in hopes that someone who works for the Magic would get pissed the hell off.  Congrats people who stayed faithful because I sure as hell didn't.  

You think your personal complaints are the reason the team has turned it around? 

Here's what we want going forward:

Charlotte loses to Detroit or the other way around

We want Miami to win their last two games. 

We want Cleveland to beat Charlotte

We want Memphis to beat Detroit

We want Indiana to beat Brooklyn

We want to beat Boston and Charlotte. 

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

There's not a negative development that can arise out of Charlotte-Detroit. Either Charlotte beats Detroit leaving the path open to 6 for us or Detroit beats Charlotte and we clinch a playoff spot. 

Well.. I rathe have a secure spot  in the playoff than still have to fight for a spot to get in. If Charlotte  wins and we lose both of our next away games(which is possible), then we are out of the playoff. Charlotte can easily win their next game against Cleveland and will be playing for the way to get into the playoff against us AT HOME. 
Sooo... if Detroit wins and we lose tonight there is more than a 50% chance we will not be making the playoff. 

• Like 1