The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Nah, I wouldn't go there. Atlanta hasn't been good but they haven't been dreadful either. They've surprised a few teams in the second half and Trae Young is gaining confidence. 

I only say that because they are sitting key players

23 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I only say that because they are sitting key players

Yeah, I just noticed the list of who is out. I hope that doesn't make us overlook them thinking it will be an easy win. I think Cliff will have the guys ready to play meaningful games though. 

22 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Yeah, I just noticed the list of who is out. I hope that doesn't make us overlook them thinking it will be an easy win. I think Cliff will have the guys ready to play meaningful games though. 

Otherwise I totally agree with you that Atlanta should not be over looked. They are on the rise like us. If they get Zion; watch out! 

33 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Totally agree.  Young isn’t out and he could go off for 50 himself if we aren’t focused on playing defense the way we can.  

Just now, JJZFL said:

Totally agree.  Young isn’t out and he could go off for 50 himself if we aren’t focused on playing defense the way we can.  

I don't mind if he gets 50 as long as everyone else combines for something like 46

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Time to bump my pre-season predictions lol

xifNyrt.png

I think the most surprising thing was how high you were on the Knicks. That was always going to be a bottom level team. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think the most surprising thing was how high you were on the Knicks. That was always going to be a bottom level team. 

I'm not sure what my reasoning was, but I was like  "these dudes could make the playoffs with some luck"

West

1. Warriors
  2. Thunder
  3. Nuggets
  4. Rockets
  5. Trailblazers
  6. Jazz
  7. Spurs
  8. Kings

East

1. Bucks
  2. Raptors
  3. Sixers
  4. Celtics
  5. Pacers
  6. Nets
  7. Magic
  8. Pistons

That was my prediction during All-Star Weekend. I know that's not the same as preseason since half the season is over, but yeah. I was curious how the bottoms would shake out on each side. Thought the Clips would fall off after they traded Tobias. 

I've been screaming 42-40 since day one. The boys are coming through nicely. Next season we are going to be a real problem.

• Like 1