The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

I think the Hornets are as good as eliminated minus a miracle run (Kemba is used to those from his college days). I think the Pistons have the 6th seed locked up. So it is really a battle for 7-9.

I think the Magic win 3 out of our next 4. Maybe we win all 4, but I think that Atlanta game will be tough. The Celtics will rest people if the home court situation has been figured out, so I feel better about that one. 

The Heat lose tonight vs Celtics, win vs TWolves, lose vs Raptors, lose vs. 76ers, and win vs Nets. 

Nets lose tonight vs Raptors, win vs Bucks (resting players), win Pacers, and lose vs. Heat

Final East Standing Prediction:

1. Bucks
  2. Raptors
  3. 76ers
  4. Celtics
  5. Pacers
  6. Pistons
  7. Nets
  8. Magic (If we tie with the Nets they'll get 7 because they won the regular season right?)

1 minute ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I think the Hornets are as good as eliminated minus a miracle run (Kemba is used to those from his college days). I think the Pistons have the 6th seed locked up. So it is really a battle for 7-9.

I think the Magic win 3 out of our next 4. Maybe we win all 4, but I think that Atlanta game will be tough. The Celtics will rest people if the home court situation has been figured out, so I feel better about that one. 

The Heat lose tonight vs Celtics, win vs TWolves, lose vs Raptors, lose vs. 76ers, and win vs Nets. 

Nets lose tonight vs Raptors, win vs Bucks (resting players), win Pacers, and lose vs. Heat

Final East Standing Prediction:

1. Bucks
  2. Raptors
  3. 76ers
  4. Celtics
  5. Pacers
  6. Pistons
  7. Nets
  8. Magic (If we tie with the Nets they'll get 7 because they won the regular season right?)

With Blake hurt I think it's premature to consider the 6th seed locked up. They're 1-4 without him this season and Kennard is out too. 

If Blake plays these last 5 games I think it's locked up. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

With Blake hurt I think it's premature to consider the 6th seed locked up. They're 1-4 without him this season and Kennard is out too. 

If Blake plays these last 5 games I think it's locked up. 

I didn't know that he was hurt. That does change the picture. The next week is going to be really interesting haha

Hezonja starting.  I will need to be hospitalized if he does anything contributory in a Knicks W.

4 hours ago, ML6 said:

Hezonja starting.  I will need to be hospitalized if he does anything contributory in a Knicks W.

LOL

1 minute ago, Captain said:

Been a week since I’ve been on here. What are y’alls thoughts on MCW?

He's not great but good enough and fits really well with that second unit. 

He'd be a decent third point guard long term but I wouldn't want him second string.