The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

It's really reckless to use the words of allegations when there is an ongoing investigation... why do media want to help ruin people's lives so shamelessly? I mean if he's found guilty, we'll all be disgusted enough, we don't need such particular details that cannot be verified ffs

32 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Don't think the hornets are coming back in this one

Magic number to eliminate them is 3 or 4 depending on tiebreakers. I think they’ll be statistically eliminated before our last game with them.

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Magic number to eliminate them is 3 or 4 depending on tiebreakers. I think they’ll be statistically eliminated before our last game with them.

I've been thinking that's going to help us but I think kemba is going to treat his last game in Charlotte seriously

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I've been thinking that's going to help us but I think kemba is going to treat his last game in Charlotte seriously

Oh yeah, winning that game won’t effect their draft spot at all, we’ll get their best shot in a spoiler game.

10 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

Man they’re really going after the throat of his career 

I haven't read a worse headline for an athlete than this. How do you play in any arena. Nothing spreads like bad news and even if hes proven innocent that won't stick like this will. 

It's kind of weird but it's more advantageous for the magic to tie the heat than for the magic to have a better record than the heat. 

Because if the magic end up tied against the nets or Pistons then they hold the tiebreaker over us. But if it's a three team tie, the magic hold the tiebreaker over the other teams because they won the division

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah, this woman doesn't seem very credible. 

I read this earlier today. Says she came over late night after he tore his ACL. Super sketchy

31 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I read this earlier today. Says she came over late night after he tore his ACL. Super sketchy

After everything in that story THATS what you find sketchy?

40 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Yea.. this could be a case of extorsion affecting both sides. The Rape accusations  is whats dangerous here. It doesnt matter if she waited 8 months to report it. But apparently there are emails and texts  exchanged between the two parties. Investigating that will clarify everything but anyway you look at this,  his career is in jeopardy.