The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

22 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

Your cherry picking, the initial statement that started this nonsense was: There is potential value in the second round. Why are you so confrontational? Please relax and look for the good. 

Oh boy, I’ve been scolded, lol

Thank you Portland for beating the Nets. Also that injury may be the worst I have ever seen on a basketball court. Horrific is putting it mildly. Hopefully he can play again. He was turning into a special big man

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Thank you Portland for beating the Nets. Also that injury may be the worst I have ever seen on a basketball court. Horrific is putting it mildly. Hopefully he can play again. He was turning into a special big man

His leg had to have already been fractured for it to snap like that just from landing. He may have fractured it when he fell over the guy on the floor earlier in the game.
I had a guy in a league I played in with an injury that looked just like that right in front of me. I almost barfed. He made a full recovery and was actually able to play late in the season.

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Worse than Paul George and Andrew Bogut?