The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

For example? In my opinion, the only potential “stars” that we’ll be signing over the next few years will be guys we develop.

I don’t see MB as a star but I do see him as a young, great, playoff guard that would be an anchor for this team.

I want to give Bamba, Isaac, Fultz & Gordon all the minutes they can handle and only start signing free agents when Fournier's contract expires.

I'd bring back Ross & Augustin on cheap deals because they're nice vets and would be great off the bench

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Anything of substance besides the move?

I have a feeling this guy is gonna come back and be 100% of everything he was supposed to be. Why? Because the Magic are long overdue to get the best of a trade. 

35 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Anything of substance besides the move?

Not in that story. There's at minute interview with him on the official website

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I have a feeling this guy is gonna come back and be 100% of everything he was supposed to be. Why? Because the Magic are long overdue to get the best of a trade. 

You're darn skippy. We also know how to win with #1 overall picks

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I want to give Bamba, Isaac, Fultz & Gordon all the minutes they can handle and only start signing free agents when Fournier's contract expires.

I'd bring back Ross & Augustin on cheap deals because they're nice vets and would be great off the bench

That makes sense. I was thinking it’d maybe be possible to steal Brogdon from under Milwaukee to add to our core. I personally would like to move on from Fournier, Ross and Vooch, as I think all are average vets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

That makes sense. I was thinking it’d maybe be possible to steal Brogdon from under Milwaukee to add to our core. I personally would like to move on from Fournier, Ross and Vooch, as I think all are average vets. 

Why wouldn't Milwaukee just match brogdon though? If we offered 17 they could just match that, max Middleton, and be 7 million under the luxury tax before addressing Lopez and Mirotic. 

If they're worried about money wouldn't they just dump Snell before letting brogdon go?

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Why wouldn't Milwaukee just match brogdon though? If we offered 17 they could just match that, max Middleton, and be 7 million under the luxury tax before addressing Lopez and Mirotic. 

If they're worried about money wouldn't they just dump Snell before letting brogdon go?

Very true...