The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Heat win ....

Westbrook plays the lose. We need to concentrate on us!

What did Westbrook do this time to get suspended ? Lol.

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

What did Westbrook do this time to get suspended ? Lol.

He got his 16th tech on Saturday Vs Warriors so suspended next game which was tonight.. Heat caught a massive break. But we gotta take care of our business.

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

He got his 16th tech on Saturday Vs Warriors so suspended next game which was tonight.. Heat caught a massive break. But we gotta take care of our business.

And we will take care of business. MCW will be this years version of Rafer from back in 2009. His energy and focus are already paying huge dividends and will continue to do so moving forward!

One thing about Westbrook is that he actually could have been hit with like 50 techs this year the way he constantly berates the officials. Lol.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:46 AM, ?4thewin said:

Ross was due for a stretch like this. He's now hitting his career numbers on the season almost exactly. 

Fournier is inexplicable. He's been due for a good stretch of games. Other than that stretch late January into the all star break he's been slumping. 

I'm not sure we don't let Ross walk this summer unless we get a bargain. Still think I'd like too throw a sizable deal at Brogdon.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I'm not sure we don't let Ross walk this summer unless we get a bargain. Still think I'd like too throw a sizable deal at Brogdon.

Not sure we'll have brogdon money

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Not sure we'll have brogdon money

What do you think he’ll want/get? I’d offer 17 mil/yr on a multi-year deal.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

What do you think he’ll want/get? I’d offer 17 mil/yr on a multi-year deal.

We only have 16 million and change. 

12 hours ago, MagicOne said:

And we will take care of business. MCW will be this years version of Rafer from back in 2009. His energy and focus are already paying huge dividends and will continue to do so moving forward!

One thing about Westbrook is that he actually could have been hit with like 50 techs this year the way he constantly berates the officials. Lol.

way too optimistic, almost delusional

25 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

way too optimistic, almost delusional

I mean he probably won't be anything more than an average backup but it's not like Alston is some unachievable goal. He wasn't really that good at all. 

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd only pay big money to all-stars or superstars. I like Brogdon but wouldn't want to be that team that gives him his next contract

For example? In my opinion, the only potential “stars” that we’ll be signing over the next few years will be guys we develop.

I don’t see MB as a star but I do see him as a young, great, playoff guard that would be an anchor for this team.