The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

I guess okc should waive Russ. Ok gotcha. 

Nah. Payton is -59 these 4 triple double games. It's empty calories.

5 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

yes he is. hezonja is bad, but not nearly as bad as that thing we have wearing number 10

this is in no way a compliment to mario, just the reality of our horrible starting shooting guard

This is just laughably bad analysis

I thought Fournier played well against Atlanta and he was 11 points 4/12. That’s saying something. I’m not in anyway saying Mario is good, it’s more the fact that Evan has fallen off a cliff and is damn near unplayable now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, harley said:

I thought Fournier played well against Atlanta and he was 11 points 4/12. That’s saying something. I’m not in anyway saying Mario is good, it’s more the fact that Evan has fallen off a cliff and is damn near unplayable now. 

Both Fournier and Ross are shooting mid-30% since the AS break, which is really bad. Our guard play this year has left a lot to be desired.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Both Fournier and Ross are shooting mid-30% since the AS break, which is really bad. Our guard play this year has left a lot to be desired.

Ross was due for a stretch like this. He's now hitting his career numbers on the season almost exactly. 

Fournier is inexplicable. He's been due for a good stretch of games. Other than that stretch late January into the all star break he's been slumping. 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

We only play two games this week

Both at home to lotto teams (West teams though). Still, no excuses. No reason not to take both of them.