The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, harley said:

I would trade Fournier for Mario straight up. 

You would trade Fournier for a player that's actually even worse then he is... smh....

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

You would trade Fournier for a player that's actually even worse then he is... smh....

Its more so me just saying how much i'm off Fournier. Im that over him.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Watching the Lakers vs Raptors game. LeBron seems to be a shell of his former self. He has not played defense and looks like a spectator.

This season is over. He doesn't care anymore. I don't blame him.

12 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Watching the Lakers vs Raptors game. LeBron seems to be a shell of his former self. He has not played defense and looks like a spectator.

Other than watching the Magic make a run at the playoffs, make the trade for Fultz and see our team develop this is the second great scenario oif theis NBA season.  Seeing the Los Angeles "tampering" Lakers and LeBron NOT make the playoffs.  Cleveland fans must be ecstatic.  What will even be better is to hopefully watch all the best free agents this summer NOT go to the Los Angeles "tampering" Lakers.  LeBron's criticism of his own teammates not doing him any favors.  Now what it is even more amazing is every "a" is now in yellow and  I have no idea how that even happened.  Is LeBron that powerful or do I need to call an Exorcist?  lol!