The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

10 hours ago, jjgator said:

I noticed people were talking about basketball video games the other day saying this season's NBA 2K is kinda boring. I haven't played a basketball video game in several years, but I noticed NBA Live 19 for PS4 is on sale on the PlayStation Store for only 4 bucks this week. I heard it was decent, I might give it a shot for 4 bucks.

I tried the Live demo and it's a big improvement over what they had recently put out, but still vastly inferior to 2k

I might just be done with video games altogether. FIFA is great but ruined by cheating. Battlefield online remains very entertaining so I might go buy the new one

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Why?

Zhaire's shot is getting worse. That's terrible shooting form. Combine that with Fultz and some other issues lately and it's like that franchise has a terrible development staff

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Zhaire's shot is getting worse. That's terrible shooting form. Combine that with Fultz and some other issues lately and it's like that franchise has a terrible development staff

Simmons being in the NBA for 3 years and not being able to shoot outside the paint is not reassuring either.

1-4 in our last 5. 3 of the losses to sub .500 teams. Definitely making our lives more difficult than they need to be for this “playoff push”. I’m ready to embrace the new rebuild. Let Vooch walk, try to trade Evan in some sort of salary dump for a pick or a prospect. Rebuild around BIG MF and whatever pick we add this year. I think it’s time to realize we’ve taken the Vucevic/Fournier core as far as it can go.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

1-4 in our last 5. 3 of the losses to sub .500 teams. Definitely making our lives more difficult than they need to be for this “playoff push”. I’m ready to embrace the new rebuild. Let Vooch walk, try to trade Evan in some sort of salary dump for a pick or a prospect. Rebuild around BIG MF and whatever pick we add this year. I think it’s time to realize we’ve taken the Vucevic/Fournier core as far as it can go.

Couldn’t agree more. I can’t watch another season being led by those 2. They’ve sucked the joy outta this franchise. Here we are in a “playoff push” and our “all star” has gone missing especially late in games. We get out hustled. No one seems to really care. Just need an entire franchise change. Please get the losers out of here. We all know who they are by now.