The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Lol relax guys this is an Orlando Magic message board not a dissertation at Harvard.

I agree.   This is better than the dissertation's at Harvard and much more relevant to real life.   

Couple of thoughts here. What Philly said about the injury and Markelle's time table for return is pretty much irrelevant as it was in their best interest to at least give the illusion that rehab was going well and that a return was imminent. One thing I am a little concerned with is the latest interview with Clifford on SiriusXM NBA Radio in which he says Markelle is still not able to really do much on the floor yet and that the injury is basically a build up of tissue on the backside of his shoulder, only because my understanding of TOS didn't include a "build up of tissue". Could be Clifford doesn't know what he's talking about or that I don't when it comes to this syndrome, but a build up of tissue sounds more like an injury than TOS. I'm also wondering if there is any discussion of surgery as this injury has seemingly been lingering for about 18 plus months now.

I don't think we should be taking anything Clifford said about the injury serious except "I don't know much" or I don't know. 

He obviously had a very limited understanding of the injury. Take his thoughts with a grain of salt. 

5 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Couple of thoughts here. What Philly said about the injury and Markelle's time table for return is pretty much irrelevant as it was in their best interest to at least give the illusion that rehab was going well and that a return was imminent. One thing I am a little concerned with is the latest interview with Clifford on SiriusXM NBA Radio in which he says Markelle is still not able to really do much on the floor yet and that the injury is basically a build up of tissue on the backside of his shoulder, only because my understanding of TOS didn't include a "build up of tissue". Could be Clifford doesn't know what he's talking about or that I don't when it comes to this syndrome, but a build up of tissue sounds more like an injury than TOS. I'm also wondering if there is any discussion of surgery as this injury has seemingly been lingering for about 18 plus months now.

I concur, but they certainly must know that GMs will ask for medical reports and probe for inside info, but they probably did spin.The TOS diagnosis based on my research is a compression between the shoulder and neck and a possible remedy if pt doesn’t work is removing the top rib. When Cliff said there was tissue build up at the back of the shoulder; that doesn’t add up. I feel confident that our front office made a prudent decision based on facts that we are not privy to. 

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We are behind you Markelle and are very passionate fans. We’ve got a great group of guys. We hope you spend the summer with your teammates and continue your growth while building chemistry on and off the court. It’s all positive and we completely support you and your path. Go Magic!!!

1 hour ago, Originalticketholder said:

I agree.   This is better than the dissertation's at Harvard and much more relevant to real life.   

Hey! I went to Harvard!!   :(

5 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

With today’s litigious society I thought I’d cover my basis. Frankly I could care less of other’s critiques; it’s what I believe to be true and my humble opinion. We could use more humble people.

Because saying you’re humble is a very humble thing to do. 

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Hey! I went to Harvard!!   :(

My apologies but I did not say Harvard was bad,  I just said this is better.  Well it was until I saw our "all star?" center Vuc play against second and third stringers tonight.  Back to the old Vuc who was lost out there tonight.   NO defense and ineffective offense and what was the pass at the end of the game?????  When is Bamba coming back?  AND come on Dallas take us out of our misery this summer.  Didn't Vuc say we needed to treat every game like a game 7 for the rest of the season.  Not so much for him tonight.