The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Lebron is acting like a thug! No respect to the press that wasn’t even interviewing him. You know what they say: A man’s true character comes out when the chips are down.

A few observations of the Fultz interview: I have a few concerns; #1 This injury is worse then first thought and #2 the statement that he wants to be a better man; which leads me to believe that perhaps he acknowledges that he has been immature. That could be a positive as well if he indeed admits to his responsibility in this turmoil. The first step in the healing process is owning it as I believe his healing will be both physical and mental. He seems a bit bewildered and on guard; understandably so. The organization has taken on a very challenging project and if desires do come to fruition it will deliver a message to the NBA and agents that we are a great developmental place and should help us in the future with Acquisitions. Don’t get too high Magic fans; this is not a walk in the park.

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Lebron is acting like a thug! No respect to the press that wasn’t even interviewing him. You know what they say: A man’s true character comes out when the chips are down.

He's acting like a spoiled brat who didn't get what they wanted for their birthday so he's going to throw a tantrum until he does. I used to really dislike Lebron in the early years because of the Magic/Cavs match ups back then but eventually grew to really appreciate what he has done for the game. His actions as of late have been an unprofessional train wreck. 

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

He's acting like a spoiled brat who didn't get what they wanted for their birthday so he's going to throw a tantrum until he does. I used to really dislike Lebron in the early years because of the Magic/Cavs match ups back then but eventually grew to really appreciate what he has done for the game. His actions as of late have been an unprofessional train wreck. 

I’ve never liked him; only respected his physical attributes.

26 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Don't throw that thug word around so loosely....

6 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

A few observations of the Fultz interview: I have a few concerns; #1 This injury is worse then first thought and #2 the statement that he wants to be a better man; which leads me to believe that perhaps he acknowledges that he has been immature. That could be a positive as well if he indeed admits to his responsibility in this turmoil. The first step in the healing process is owning it as I believe his healing will be both physical and mental. He seems a bit bewildered and on guard; understandably so. The organization has taken on a very challenging project and if desires do come to fruition it will deliver a message to the NBA and agents that we are a great developmental place and should help us in the future with Acquisitions. Don’t get too high Magic fans; this is not a walk in the park.

I think you're projecting a lot using incomplete or meaningless information. 

Never stated it as fact; just my personal observation based on statements by Clifford and Fultz. I am allowed to have an opinion aren’t I? or is that not allowed on the board?

13 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

His intention was likely not to hit anyone nor break anything.. He was trying to throw the ball back into the rack.  But you can tell he doesnt care anymore. Hopefully, he apologized after they were out of the air.  

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Don't throw that thug word around so loosely....

Didn’t call him one, just stated he is acting like one which many agree that his behavior is extremely unprofessional. I’ll retract that and call him unprofessional. We sure live in a sensitive society these days. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Never stated it as fact; just my personal observation based on statements by Clifford and Fultz. I am allowed to have an opinion aren’t I? or is that not allowed on the board?

Sure. But I'm also allowed to come on here and say you might as well use astrology as a basis for your opinion because it's probably equally valid. 

Parsing through the language of the guy's press conference, that's what Philly fans did and got all pissed off for no reason. You're doing the same thing and it's just as irresponsible as when they did it

3 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Didn’t call him one, just stated he is acting like one which many agree that his behavior is extremely unprofessional. I’ll retract that and call him unprofessional. We sure live in a sensitive society these days. 

You kind of seem like the sensitive one