The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

42 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Those lists are always weird because rookie year performance has no real correlation to rate of improvement. A lot of good rookies peak early. A lot of bad rookies improve significantly. If you look at rookie rankings from years past they end up surprising you. 

No it means we screwed up big time. However, the best way to make up for mistakes is to forget them and try to do better in the future. As of now i still feel like we are on the wrong path. Change is good, i'm glad we are about to make the playoffs, GO MAGIC!

17 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

No it means we screwed up big time. However, the best way to make up for mistakes is to forget them and try to do better in the future. As of now i still feel like we are on the wrong path. Change is good, i'm glad we are about to make the playoffs, GO MAGIC!

No

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Those lists are always weird because rookie year performance has no real correlation to rate of improvement. A lot of good rookies peak early. A lot of bad rookies improve significantly. If you look at rookie rankings from years past they end up surprising you. 

They are very subjective. On one hand, they now have Fox at 9 because of his incredible growth. On the other hand, they have guys like Russell and Markkanen tied for 13. Call me crazy, but I’m betting on JI above both of those dudes. Meanwhile, AG has to be on this list somewhere, but he’s not. 

I've said this before but I definitely mean it this time, I'm done with Fournier. I'd be happy to trade him for anything. Package him with Jeff Turner and we get an A+ for the coming off-season.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Boss said:

I've said this before but I definitely mean it this time, I'm done with Fournier. I'd be happy to trade him for anything. Package him with Jeff Turner and we get an A+ for the coming off-season.

If we could only get rid of Turner.....I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve yelled at the TV while Turner is blathering on about some irrelevant idiocy while in the meantime important things are happening in the game.  

4 hours ago, The Boss said:

Kapaya!