The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

I'm glad we didn't give a lot up for fultz, and hopes he turns things around. But I just keep thinking there had to be something Boston saw that made them know not to pick fultz. His shoulder didn't become a problem until after summer league

4 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I'm glad we didn't give a lot up for fultz, and hopes he turns things around. But I just keep thinking there had to be something Boston saw that made them know not to pick fultz. His shoulder didn't become a problem until after summer league

I think it's more about what they saw in Tatum vs what they saw in Fultz. 

24 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

So what could they have seen considering its pretty clear the injury occurred or came to a head after summer league?

21 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I heard something happened in the workout to why they didn't want fultz. Maybe it was Tatum, I just thought it was weird when it seemed like fultz was the clear #1

12 minutes ago, magicblue said:

So what could they have seen considering its pretty clear the injury occurred or came to a head after summer league?

Maybe they noticed he looked off or uncomfortable after the workout which caused a red flag. I'm not sure, I just thought it was weird they backed off from him when it seemed like he was a clear #1

Obviously being in Australia I can’t be there, but it would be awesome if we could pack out the Amway tonight! No excuses guys get there and be loud!! Go magic 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not sure how people forget this, but Tatum was seen as one of the most NBA ready freshman in years. The fact that he got to go to good team instead of a true lottery team did wonders for his career. It was a perfect storm. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I'm not sure how people forget this, but Tatum was seen as one of the most NBA ready freshman in years. The fact that he got to go to good team instead of a true lottery team did wonders for his career. It was a perfect storm. 

And now... WE quite possibly could be the perfect storm! When you look at the close games we gave away to the top tier teams we lost to and factor in the way we are playing now it might just be that we finally have an identity!

11 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:
Jonathan Isaac in Feb

14.7 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 2.7 bpg, 1.3 spg

we have a special player in him. We nailed that pick without a doubt.