The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Markelle Fultz introductory press conference live stream link for tomorrow morning 11am EST ( 4pm GMT ) is already up on the Magic site.

https://www.nba.com/magic/live

Looking forward to it. Thanks Jay! He is gonna do great things here. The change of scenery will do wonders!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc with 27 & 17, JI with 5 blocks again, Kemba held to 18, All starters in double figures, DJ with a double double,  Briscoe with a highlight block on Kemba, AG with awesome defense and 18 & 8. Let's see how close I get :D

Oh I like the sound of that!

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc with 27 & 17, JI with 5 blocks again, Kemba held to 18, All starters in double figures, DJ with a double double,  Briscoe with a highlight block on Kemba, AG with awesome defense and 18 & 8. Let's see how close I get :D

Sounds perfect to me! Those guys won't recognize JI. I hope Birch will play. He is listed as day to day. His defense off the bench has been stellar.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Oh I like the sound of that!

Magic fans are fired up all over the world! The atmosphere in the arena tomorrow night is gonna be electric. We are back in the playoff picture!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Magic fans are fired up all over the world! The atmosphere in the arena tomorrow night is gonna be electric. We are back in the playoff picture!

Electric crowd at amway? Yea we’ll see about that lol 

5 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Has the MIP on lockdown

Yes, I agree. He is currently rank #20 in the best player in the league ranking. He has it locked. BTW, Vooch is #10. Crazy. 

Watched from the 4th quarter to the end of the Nets-Cavs game.  Man, the Cavs lineups were something to behold.  They funneled almost all of their overtime offense through Clarkson who just dribbled into a contested 3 each time.