The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Jay Magic said:

nets vs cavs is maddd ...going into 3rd overtime... Caroll hit buzzer beat to tie it and 2nd OT

Yep, been a funny game to watch. Also, do you ever sleep Jay?!!

1 minute ago, crisby pancakes said:

Yep, been a funny game to watch. Also, do you ever sleep Jay?!!

I am the king of taking naps lol

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I hate the Nets...

they really are not that good. I think so anyway. I do not rate them. Russell is individually good though

Just now, Jay Magic said:

they really are not that good. I think so anyway. I do not rate them. Russell is individually good though

I think Russell has gone from a little underrated to extremely overrated in a short period of time... he’s extremely inefficient and super streaky. Does put up numbers though 

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And the Cavs... I feel dirty all over for watching this game for all 3 OTs

The Cavs should have fouled Carroll before he launched that triple. They had plenty of time to do so before he went into his shooting motion. Oh well. At least the Pistons lost and so did the Wizards. Miami is up by double digits versus the Mavs in the 4th quarter. Looks like it's gonna be a split tonight in the 4 games. Magic need to take care of their own business now. They must beat the Hornets. That will be huge heading into the break.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

It took them 3 overtimes to knock off a horrible team. It was all Russell in the 3 ot's. They can be beaten. Out of all the teams ahead of us the one team that concerns me is those pesky Hornets. I mean we have to beat them eventually right ? I think we will tomorrow night.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1