The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

gotta say this. You guys realise we might just have the best defensive tandem in the entire league in AG & Isaac. It is looking that way

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

On Jan 2nd, woj said Fultz will be slated to return in 3-6 weeks. The 6th week ends today. Interesting......

I expect to see him play (in limited fashion) after the all star break. 

8 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Think we’re gonna give Vuc a 2 year $45-50 mill deal with a team option on the 3rd. Between $22 and $25 mill a year. I’m not excited by it, but I expect it so I’m coming to terms with it.

I would hope for a deal similar to Gordon's, possibly with  a team option for year 3. Vuc's game isn't really based on athleticism, so it should age fairly well; but it is largely based on effort, so incentives could be key. 

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I expect to see him play (in limited fashion) after the all star break. 

I think we just plug him in to briscoe's minutes for the rest of the year unless he really takes off. Maybe as soon as against Chicago next week (as they should have like 3 "real" practices before that game as it doesn't occur until Friday). If not then I'm targeting March 14th because that stretch of games is Cleveland, Atlanta, New Orleans, Memphis, Philly. 

Hopefully this presser happens (i haven't seen any other mention of it) and there's some clarity on how far along he is and when he expects himself to get back on the floor. I know it's not up to him, but if he says he's cleared and ready to go, then I expect him shortly after all-star break. 

"Get off my lawn" post incoming:

Being that today is 3 years since the Gordon/Lavine dunk contest and I'm seeing it all over Twitter, I'd just like to submit that what pissed me off most about that night was KAT & Wiggins running on the court after every Lavine dunk and seeming to recruit other courtside players to do the same.  Gordon's dunks received very little reaction from those dudes aside from Draymond reacting to the sit down dunk.  Started to feel towards the end like that impacted the process. 

4 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Hopefully this presser happens (i haven't seen any other mention of it) and there's some clarity on how far along he is and when he expects himself to get back on the floor. I know it's not up to him, but if he says he's cleared and ready to go, then I expect him shortly after all-star break. 

It's confirmed