The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

43 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Who does Fultz remind everyone of? Can’t really put a finger on it. Deceptively explosive. Not Uber quick but quick. Good defensive instincts. Good vision. Slasher. I dunno.

I've always seen a Harden in Wade's body comparison. His long arms and huge feet and the way he glides across the floor, hes a really unique player from a physical standpoint. Hes the quintessential mole at point guard that our front office would dream of. 

13 minutes ago, ML6 said:

It feels so ****ty to criticize the refs, because they really do have a tough job.  I wouldn't want to do it.  But they bring so much more scrutiny upon themselves with stuff like this.

They need to just own it when they're wrong.  They would be viewed so much more favorably if they just took it on the chin from time to time.  "We always strive to eliminate mistakes from the game, but unfortunately human error will always play a part.  In this case, we missed it." 

I think the thing I hate the most is the two-minute report that comes out after games where refs say they missed calls that could've easily changed the outcome of the game. Cool, I'm glad that you can come out after the game has been decided to tell us that you screwed up and it doesn't matter. 

10 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I've always seen a Harden in Wade's body comparison. His long arms and huge feet and the way he glides across the floor, hes a really unique player from a physical standpoint. Hes the quintessential mole at point guard that our front office would dream of. 

I dont really like the hybrid comparisons. He is just Simmons in a smaller body.  A guy who cant shoot but can create for others. 

• Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I dont really like the hybrid comparisons. He is just Simmons in a smaller body.  A guy who cant shoot but can create for others. 

Draftexpress compared him to Wade, Russell, Brandon Roy, and Harden. I think he is more Roy with a higher ceiling than any of the others. Wade would be his optimal comparison if he could reach his peak. They all make sense depending on how he develops. 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I never liked the harden comp. Harden scores so differently. 

I wanted to say young Baron Davis but Baron uses his athleticism for explosive stuff where Fultz is smooth. 

Oh. I got it. Deron Williams

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I never liked the harden comp. Harden scores so differently. 

I wanted to say young Baron Davis but Baron uses his athleticism for explosive stuff where Fultz is smooth. 

Oh. I got it. Deron Williams

Why do I remember Williams as a super strong bully ball kind of PG? I like the Williams or Roy comparison. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

He shot 41% from 3 on 5 attempts per game in college

3 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Why do I remember Williams as a super strong bully ball kind of PG? I like the Williams or Roy comparison. 

Maybe that's how he tried to attack jameer