The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I predict he will be starting before the end of the season.

Idk about starting but Hammond did say they expect to see him sooner than later. I don't think it's crazy to think he could start I just think they'll stick with DJ for the last 25 games or whatever it is. 

I for sure don't think he won't play at all this year. I said that when we traded for him. If he's ready to play let him play. As long as people have realistic expectations there's no harm in it. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Idk about starting but Hammond did say they expect to see him sooner than later. I don't think it's crazy to think he could start I just think they'll stick with DJ for the last 25 games or whatever it is. 

I for sure don't think he won't play at all this year. I said that when we traded for him. If he's ready to play let him play. As long as people have realistic expectations there's no harm in it. 

I'm thinking if it gets to the point where we are not making the playoffs we'll get him as much time as we can with BIG just so we can get a glimpse of what we have for the future... you know, evaluate.

• Like 1