The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Also we're playing slow methodical basketball with a bunch of athletes

Do you not see a future where the offense is run through Isaac and Gordon instead of Vuc? Maybe once Fournier is gone they'll begin with those guys instead of Vuc/Fournier

6 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Do you not see a future where the offense is run through Isaac and Gordon instead of Vuc? Maybe once Fournier is gone they'll begin with those guys instead of Vuc/Fournier

No. Not with vucevic still on the team. 

Vucevic is only worth keeping in the game if you're highlighting him as a main offensive option. If vucevic becomes a low usage guy I'm not sure Birch wouldn't be better. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

But I thought length and defense was the trend. 

You understand Milwaukee has crazy length and is the best defense, right?

7 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I guess we'll find out in time

Soo... YOU are saying we are getting The GREEK FREAK!!!.  MAGICAL! are you listening??

I remember watching some NBA show that said the Bucks ended last season 24th on defense and 11th on offense.

Now i believe they are 1st and 4th. Amazing what getting rid of a couple guys and changing coaches can do.  

Again the main thing that makes everybody better on that team is having Giannis. When you have a two way superstar, everything comes easier for all the role-players.

We aren't even asking for a superstar here in Orlando, just a volume scorer, or play maker.I'll use a non superstar as an example.

Lou Williams in L.A. He floated around the league, not usually a starter. Takes the pressure off whatever unit he is on because he can drop 15 in any given quarter.

Can we get somebody here, anyone? 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Soo... YOU are saying we are getting The GREEK FREAK!!!.  MAGICAL! are you listening??

Nah it's just like Middleton was a career 32% shooter in college and shot 26% his junior year. Bledsoe shot 26% his first two years in the league. Lopez didn't really shoot threes until his 9th year in the league. Giannis can't shoot. 

These things take time