The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

But they’re showcasing him, bro! 

"Anyone need a turnover prone non-shooter who inexplicably can no longer get to the rim?"

27 minutes ago, ML6 said:

"Anyone need a turnover prone non-shooter who inexplicably can no longer get to the rim?"

Apparently not, since you almost never hear his name in any trade rumors - you only hear Vuc, Ross, and AG. Nobody wants him, even if it is just to waive him and clear an extra $4-5M off their cap, since he is only guaranteed $1M of next year's salary.  He might be a valuable piece if you had him surrounded with 3-pt shooters, but we don't garner that kind of respect at the 3-pt line to open up driving lanes.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Our rotations are bad but I believe Cliff is doing it because our bench stinks and it allows AG to have the ball with the second unit. What can’t be overstated is how mediocre Grant and Simmons have been, which clearly dogs AG with the second unit. 

This just in Cliff, what you doing ain’t working.... You can be super smart, but if what you’re doing is yielding negative results it’s time to go a different route... btw I don’t think playing BIG is gonna win us a lot of games immediately but it would be nice to see what the future will look like.

7 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

This just in Cliff, what you doing ain’t working.... You can be super smart, but if what you’re doing is yielding negative results it’s time to go a different route... btw I don’t think playing BIG is gonna win us a lot of games immediately but it would be nice to see what the future will look like.

Something tells me we might not wanna see what the future looks like. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Something tells me we might not wanna see what the future looks like. 

I think it’ll depend if we finally get someone who can collapse a defense and pass the ball

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think it’ll depend if we finally get someone who can collapse a defense and pass the ball

Still have to have players that can score and shoot consistently I don’t ever see that with BIG. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He doesn't pull him. Gordon is always the first sub because they need his scoring in the second unit. He plays the most minutes on the team. If you keep Gordon in during the first quarter then you're stuck playing Grant-Isaac-Bamba lineups which would be disastrous

Heaven forbid we run the offense through Isaac. I guess you didn’t watch the summer league games where he played really well offensively. Yeah let’s not try and develop that. Good idea. 

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Heaven forbid we run the offense through Isaac. I guess you didn’t watch the summer league games where he played really well offensively. Yeah let’s not try and develop that. Good idea. 

Isaac shot 35% from the field in summer league lol