The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

17 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Jarrel Martin game

16 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Why does this not make me feel better?

Actually this turned out to be a completely wrong call on my part.  Martin had a very good game.  

So depressed, Just watched the inside the Magic 2009 finals run that aired last night. It makes me so mad when I think about who our team was built around back then Dwight, Meer, Shard, Turk and now we’re stuck with the Magic trying to build around VUC and Fournier...

Excuse me while I go throw up 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

So depressed, Just watched the inside the Magic 2009 finals run that aired last night. It makes me so mad when I think about who our team was built around back then Dwight, Meer, Shard, Turk and now we’re stuck with the Magic trying to build around VUC and Fournier...

Excuse me while I go throw up 

I hear you. But we are not building around vooch or fournier.

Well.. In a way we are but we will around their trade value instead.  

46 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I hear you. But we are not building around vooch or fournier.

Well.. In a way we are but we will around their trade value instead.  

Trade value?  I hope they have some.  

It's not just NBA refs that make calls or miss them that can change the outcome of a game. Saints-Rams game,  helmet to helmet hit PLUS pass interference in the same play not called near the end of the game. Saints should have had the call and run the clock down to 4 seconds. Instead we have a tie and going to OT. If Saints lose it's on the refs.

Edit: Of course the Rams won in OT. I didn't have a horse in the race but that bad no call changed who goes to the super bowl. I'm sure the NFK will apologize and say it should have been called!

Man, was just looking at the schedule for today. The game is going to be over before I even leave work. Stupid early games on holidays that lots of people don't have.

9 minutes ago, Odin said:

Man, was just looking at the schedule for today. The game is going to be over before I even leave work. Stupid early games on holidays that lots of people don't have.

Just watch it at work like I will be doing lol. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

This is good news

Mew.. I dont see that as good news. In fact that is detrimental to our future decisions. This will give them the inpression that we can still make the playoff when in reality is not happening.

Brooklin, Charlotte and Detroit are playing better than us. Washington has potential to beat anyone and they will be getting DH back after the break which should help them more. We currently have AG injured and we dont know how long he will be out. 

If we lose today, then it is over. We should look for other options. 

29 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

If we lose today, then it is over. We should look for other options. 

Factually incorrect.