The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Wait. You think Fournier isn't good but think Portland would agree to trade McCollum for a deal built around him?

I don’t think they would, someone else proposed Fournier, Simmons and next year’s first. Il said I wouldn’t include 2019 first, but the 2020 OKC pick instead.  I never said Portland would do it.

I think the easiest PG solution this year is to see what the Nuggets do when IT comes back from injury. They might cut him or we could get him for cheap via trade. Monte Morris is better than they could’ve ever hoped and they really don’t need IT.

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think the easiest PG solution this year is to see what the Nuggets do when IT comes back from injury. They might cut him or we could get him for cheap via trade. Monte Morris is better than they could’ve ever hoped and they really don’t need IT.

I'm not counting on Thomas being an NBA player. He was terrible last year and when was the last time you heard of a guy missing the entire summer and first few months of a season then playing better than he did previously?

48 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not counting on Thomas being an NBA player. He was terrible last year and when was the last time you heard of a guy missing the entire summer and first few months of a season then playing better than he did previously?

Could a case be made for Vucevic ? :-)

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Is there a stat that shows when our PG’s play well we get more wins?

Not really. 

The funny thing is we're 7-2 when Augustin scores between 10 and 12 points. 5-5 when he scores 13+. 3-12 when he scores single digits. 

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Not really. 

The funny thing is we're 7-2 when Augustin scores between 10 and 12 points. 5-5 when he scores 13+. 3-12 when he scores single digits. 

What about his assist numbers?