The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

With Vooch out tonight we are going to need to see bigger roles for Isaac and Bamba and especially AG.

I am confident AG shows out tonight with a near triple double around 27/16/8

He's due for a big game. Hasn't really been the same since the back tightness. Hopefully he is feeling 100% and can get back to playing well again. 

48 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

He's due for a big game. Hasn't really been the same since the back tightness. Hopefully he is feeling 100% and can get back to playing well again. 

Yeah i hope so too

`My mindset is to do as much as I can to help us win,’’ said Bamba, who has averaged 6.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and a team-best 1.4 blocks in 28 games off the bench thus far. ``This league is all about opportunities and this is a golden one right here.’’

Given that vuc and ross will expire this year...

i say extend ross and let vuc go. As much as that hurts because Nikola has been amazing this year, bamba will need the minutes. 

Ross is much better than fournjer, either starting or coming from the bench

therefore Big + ross + new pg should get us in the playoffs with some future hopes 

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

Given that vuc and ross will expire this year...

i say extend ross and let vuc go. As much as that hurts because Nikola has been amazing this year, bamba will need the minutes. 

Ross is much better than fournjer, either starting or coming from the bench

therefore Big + ross + new pg should get us in the playoffs with some future hopes 

Maybe you want to rethink your second paragraph statement now.

19 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Maybe you want to rethink your second paragraph statement now.

I know vuc is killing it this year. I was hoping he did it earlier, but oh well...

he just doesn’t fit our long term plan and for the contract he is going to demand I say no thank you 

Alright.. so Baynes out due to a broken hand. Holford is also out indefinitely. They have no center. 

Maybe they come to us with a sweet deal of Brown and Rozier for Vuch.. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Alright.. so Baynes out due to a broken hand. Holford is also out indefinitely. They have no center. 

Robert Williams seems alright but if they'd ever trade for vucevic they'd do it now. 

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Talk to me

Well Phoenix played pretty poorly on offense. They just got a crazy amount of offensive rebounds. 21. Phoenix isn't good. Boston might lose to Phoenix if Booker gets hot and they make a bunch of shots they shouldn't but can't really shrug off a loss to Phoenix this way. 

Horford has knee soreness. Horford might have knee soreness for a while. What if it's chronic?

Baynes is probably looking at 6 weeks out. 

They lost 2 in a row. Next 4 are Milwaukee, Charlotte, Philly, Houston. What if they go 1-5? 0-6?

They'd do Rozier for vucevic today no doubt. That doesn't work under the cba. So the staring contest begins. They ask for Isaac. We say no. 

Ultimately they probably just trade Rozier For Dedmon or something like that. But if they're desperate for a high end contributor maybe they bite. 

21 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Need Vuc to have a few monster “new daddy” games and for Boston to struggle