The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Man I just want a pair of vintage T-Macs in a size 10.5... thinking back its awesome how many kids had those in school. They may have been more popular than Jordan’s at that time in Orlando schools. Only thing I wanted for Christmas I recall

• Like 1

Also does anyone remember lining up before gates opened to the game where they gave away the Tracy McGrady baseball bat?? Good times. Dude was an icon

25 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I think Fournier not backing a franchise legend is a bad look. Idk, seems kind of tone deaf. Even if he thinks KD would stomp him, he can keep that to himself.

Doesn’t McGrady have a small role with the team and show up to practices every so often? 

Yeah he does

16 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I dated a girl with a lazy eye for a while. Unfortunately she was seeing other guys on the side....

That's too bad. Sometimes a good woman is hard to find.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Also does anyone remember lining up before gates opened to the game where they gave away the Tracy McGrady baseball bat?? Good times. Dude was an icon

I still have mine somewhere. Or maybe I threw it away. It's definitely one of the two.

Hi folks, I hate that the only two things i've posted about since finding my login again are New York players... but I know we are all obsessed here as a fanbase with finding the successor PG. A couple of years ago when Mudiay was on the Denver trade block he was young enough to improve but still playing horribly. I know I'm only looking at stats here... I haven't the means to see NYK games, but whilst looking at other players in box scores etc. it really strikes me that even though he's only averaging a hair under 3apg, the kid is actually scoring like the average nba player and finally keeping his turnovers down (positive A/TO Ratio, 1.9 TOpg isn' bad at all). If he keeps up the shooting, was he supposed to be the kind of athlete that could be high impact if he puts the game together mentally? Has he got upside? Anyone know?

He seems so low in the food chain that he could be obtained cheaply, and keep improving under the radar well after he's been written off. 

Grasping at straws I'm sure...

29 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Ok...ok...ok...let's stop the bull****. What are we really willing/realistically need to give Brooklyn for Dinwiddie? 

Can we please make a *****ing move?!

I think we are all screaming inside for something significantly different on this roster. A guy like him would be pretty good. But if he's worth having, wouldn't we have to give up more than he's worth right now?