The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think you're projecting a bit on the intentions of jec's post. 

It's possible. I just really dislike EF and I like making fun of his hair. Jec's response made it seem like he didn't realize it was a joke, which it very clearly was.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

It's possible. I just really dislike EF and I like making fun of his hair. Jec's response made it seem like he didn't realize it was a joke, which it very clearly was.

It's also possible that you hit the nail on the HEAD, and that it is affecting his confidence; that it's not something he can just sweep under the RUG, but that it is a contributing factor to his game RECEDING. We are definitely seeing a PATTERN. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

It's also possible that you hit the nail on the HEAD, and that it is affecting his confidence; that it's not something he can just sweep under the RUG, but that it is a contributing factor to his game RECEDING. We are definitely seeing a PATTERN. 

If only our roster wasn't so THIN with BALD handlers maybe we'd be able to ROGAINE the momentum from earlier in the season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rekraprovert said:

If only our roster wasn't so THIN with BALD handlers maybe we'd be able to ROGAINE the momentum from earlier in the season.

TOUPEE

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

I think his biggest problem is shot selection. He's not lacking confidence. If anything he has too much

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think his biggest problem is shot selection. He's not lacking confidence. If anything he has too much

And yet, so many of his shots seem to be off by just a HAIR.

• Upvote 3

Talk about insecure—T-Macs response was a bit much. The correct answer was Durant anyways. I’m the biggest T-Mac fan ever but let’s get real. Fournier didn’t say anything wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Talk about insecure—T-Macs response was a bit much. The correct answer was Durant anyways. I’m the biggest T-Mac fan ever but let’s get real. Fournier didn’t say anything wrong 

I believe TMac was mad about EF agreeing with JR that "it wouldn't be close", not just saying he'd lose.

• Upvote 1