The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Please stop the economics talk with me I have a business degree in finance.  I get it.  Quit trying to be the smartest person in the room and just be a good guy.

The saga continues...just when I had high hopes for you, you go back to resume building and being judgemental.  You don't seem to get it.  ?4TheWin might be the smartest guy on this site or at least in the upper tier even though I do like to challenge him sometimes.....and even win some.....imho.  This kind of response is (-) negative point type of stuff.  Get back to being a fan with opinions!!!!

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

The saga continues...just when I had high hopes for you, you go back to resume building and being judgemental.  You don't seem to get it.  ?4TheWin might be the smartest guy on this site or at least in the upper tier even though I do like to challenge him sometimes.....and even win some.....imho.  This kind of response is (-) negative point type of stuff.  Get back to being a fan with opinions!!!!

This isn't really necessary

18 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This isn't really necessary

Back to basketball.  Ugly game tonight on top of ugly game vs Indy.  Two uglies in a row is not a good trend.  We have been injury free up to this point to get to 12-15 with Vuc and Ross playing lights out.  And both  can walk this summer.  Potentially this season may go into a downward spiral, especially if trades are made.  Patience is a virtue is a good motto to take.

1 hour ago, Originalticketholder said:

?4TheWin might be the smartest guy on this site

Boy this place really has gone to poop in a hand basket. A man who thinks Ditto is the best Pokemon is now the resident wiz kid. How the turntables.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bamba being late to shoot around was the reason for being benched?  Clifford is hard ass. And to punish your number one pick like this is gonna go one way or the other. Hopefully the good way. But you never know for sure. 

I was hoping Evan was suspended for his piss poor play. Now that would have been a good reason. 

12 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Bamba being late to shoot around was the reason for being benched?  Clifford is hard ass. And to punish your number one pick like this is gonna go one way or the other. Hopefully the good way. But you never know for sure. 

I'm pretty sure most, if not all teams have rules & punishments like this in place.

7 hours ago, jec said:

Boy this place really has gone to poop in a hand basket. A man who thinks Ditto is the best Pokemon is now the resident wiz kid. How the turntables.