The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Let's do this!  I will give up okc pick though not one of our own.

Then you don't get him. Smith is young and productive. He'll get a pick

9 minutes ago, Odin said:

Well, I can't help but feel like those trades are awfully in the favor of Dallas. Wouldn't mind DSJ- think he could be a real good player.

Isn't Ross and Wes Matthews basically the same player from the perspective of one season? 

I wouldn't do either trade if we're planning on bringing Ross back but if we're going to look for a cheaper option to fill his role this summer that first trade seems fair. 

47 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Well if that's the price we have to pay to get a PG for the now and future then I pay it.

Agree! Let’s do this ****!

47 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Well if that's the price we have to pay to get a PG for the now and future then I pay it.

Agree! Let’s do this ****!

58 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Isn't Ross and Wes Matthews basically the same player from the perspective of one season? 

I wouldn't do either trade if we're planning on bringing Ross back but if we're going to look for a cheaper option to fill his role this summer that first trade seems fair. 

Man if we give up something like a top 6 protected pick we should be able to get him without giving up ross. I just looked at their roster and thay have quite the log jam at pg.. doncic, dj, jj, Harris, and jalen. 

Damn Sam Dekker and George Hill for Henson, Delladova, a first and second.... wonder if that makes Brogdon available? 6’5” 6’11” wingspan