The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

So of the 2 most reasonably attainable trades we’ve been talking about which would y’all rather see us do... are you a BALLiever or are you digging for FULTZ gold lmao

A) Ross for Fultz (probably our only shot at landing him)

B) Vuc for Lonzo Ball

C) BOTH

D) Neither

I’m a hard B

8 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

So of the 2 most reasonably attainable trades we’ve been talking about which would y’all rather see us do...

B) Vuc for Lonzo Ball

C) BOTH

D) Neither

I'd prefer to keep Ross, so B.

Too bad Fournier is playing like crap, because Fournier for Fultz wouldn't be a bad move either.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If Fultz recovers and gets to 80% of what he was supposed to be Philly won't trade him anyway!

Philly has really handled things kind of haphazardly and don't think they want to spend the time grooming him with their current situation where Finals are in the agenda. Also, I don't believe Fultz wants to be there either. Didn't an article or tweet come out saying he wanted to leave?

13 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

So of the 2 most reasonably attainable trades we’ve been talking about which would y’all rather see us do...

B) Vuc for Lonzo Ball

C) BOTH

D) Neither

I’m a hard B

Both!

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Both!

That’s a big baller move right there my friend I didn’t have the kahones pull the hypothetical trigger lol I see where you’re going with it though fultz could very easily play SG if need be.

11 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

B) Vuc for Lonzo Ball

C) BOTH

D) Neither

Both.  You have 2 shots at a high level point guard that you can get possibly get now.  I don't see a PG prospect in the 19 draft with the upside those 2 have.  And I don't see the Magic being big players in free agency this summer.  

5 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Both.  You have 2 shots at a high level point guard that you can get possibly get now.  I don't see a PG prospect in the 19 draft with the upside those 2 have.  And I don't see the Magic being big players in free agency this summer.  

There's guys with similar upside but not guys that we value. Garland is a short shooter type that plays no defense. Lillard in Chris Paul's body. Morant is a shifty guy who gets to the rim and passes well but not a great shooter or defender and dominates the ball. Jones is well rounded with a lower ceiling but is supposedly 6'2 with a 6'3 wingspan. 

Only thing I don’t like about the both option is that our shooting could plummet by getting rid of both Ross and Vuc... but then again that might happen anyways this summer? But for nothing in return? Basically banking on Ross to resign a team friendly deal. Decisions, decisions...