The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Plays like that are why Mario will always be my favorite bust of all time. 

He's the most confusing player I've ever watched. Everything he does is either awesome or terrible on 30/70 splits

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, The Boss said:

So our team desperately needs an alpha stand out leader, a big time scorer and a creator. Out of all the PGs that we've discussed that are possibilities either through trade before the deadline, or through FA in the off-season, who ticks all the boxes on their own? Cos I feel like if we get those 3 things sorted we are on our way to something. We don't have to have one guy fill all 3 voids but it will certainly help if they do.

Kemba 

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

He's the most confusing player I've ever watched. Everything he does is either awesome or terrible on 30/70 splits

I agree 100%. For a while I was thinking he would be out of the NBA in a year, then it was why didn't we extend him, now it's like you said, 30/70 great or terrible. I'm not mad at management anymore, we are doing fine without him and he isn't the answer to where we need help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep.

I’ll always love him for the fun 30% of awesome plays he gives. Stepping over one of the best players in the league on a 8-16 Knicks team in the first quarter is classic. 

It’s to bad he didn’t pan out because with his confidence he would have been a really fun player to have on your team. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep.

I’ll always love him for the fun 30% of awesome plays he gives. Stepping over one of the best players in the league on a 8-16 Knicks team in the first quarter is classic. 

It’s to bad he didn’t pan out because with his confidence he would have been a really fun player to have on your team. 

58 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He ain’t coming here.

We're going to have to *****ing try.  If we're an organization that gives a damn, we'll throw everything at it.  

55 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Why do you keep saying this?

He might.

FA’s who even might consider leaving, say certain things. Kemba pretty much rules out this speculation whenever he talks. 

46 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

We're going to have to *****ing try.  If we're an organization that gives a damn, we'll throw everything at it.  

Sure we’ll try. Just think he’s made strong enough of a statement that he wants to resign with Charlotte.