The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Top 6.

Low risk move for a future franchise pg that keeps our playoff hopes alive I could see it.

If Vuc keeps playing really well and we decide to move him at the deadline and Dallas is interested, Powell and DSJ for Vuc might be a good move as well. Powell would be solid to have on the bench to back up Gordon and Bamba. Doncic and Vuc could be interesting to watch too I know they are regretting the Deandre Jordan signing 

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Top 6.

How does that improve our PG rotation? Long term I see it but this year we get a "worse" PG and still have to deal with Grant as a backup. 

I rather improve the backup role and leave DJ on the team. 

Unless our goal is to purely focus on next year. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Problem with trading vuc right now is we probably won’t make the playoffs and I know our team is starving for a playoff burger. But I get what he means getting a package of something like Ball and Zubiac from the lakers would be awesome for a player that we probably won’t resign...

I would hate to think mgmt is shortsighted enough to not look past this year in hope of pushing for a 7-8 seed this season. 

I would love to make the playoffs. Love it. But to turn down a move this year that might help make us actual contenders 3-4 years down the road that would be dumb. Extremely dumb. 

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How does that improve our PG rotation? Long term I see it but this year we get a "worse" PG and still have to deal with Grant as a backup. 

I rather improve the backup role and leave DJ on the team. 

I think Smith is better than Augustin right now. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I would hate to think mgmt is shortsighted enough to not look past this year in hope of pushing for a 7-8 seed this season. 

I would love to make the playoffs. Love it. But to turn down a move this year that might help make us actual contenders 3-4 years down the road that would be dumb. Extremely dumb. 

I know dude and with everything they said about building for the future when they first got hired makes me think we will sell Vuc at the deadline. I’d like to get a nice package for him.

Ball/ zubiac would be solid 

DSJ/Powell would be interesting

Evan/vuc for Beal would be awesome

Morris and brown would be interesting 

bledsoe could be alright...