The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Fournier has shot like garbage this year. I’m not a big fan of his but hopefully that corrects itself. In the same vein, Isaac also has to start draining his wide open threes.

Agreed.  This being, what I consider, Isaac's rookie year I give him a little more leeway. I Overall I like his shot and I think his 3 point shot will come around.  Not so much leeway with Fournier.  Not sure if it is his preparation or what.  Ross worked hard during the offseason and we are seeing the results.  Has Fournier peaked at this level.  If so he does not need to start!

Can Rozier be a starting caliber point guard? Or is he player built for a type of system? Rozier had some solid games starting for Kyrie last year but I’m still very much on the fence with going all in on him. Fultz is intriguing in the sense that he could bounce back being in an environment where he can develop at his own pace and not feel the glaring eyes when he goes for a jumper everytime. Philly’s asking price will be an interesting thing to see because he hasn’t proven his worth as a #1 pick. I’m just really hoping we are active in trade talks or we make a push on the right guy in the off-season. 

9 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Gotta stay away from Wall's contract.

He is a great player, but the contact and the way he plays wouldn't meld with us right now IMO. I like this team.

OS9.jpg

2 hours ago, jjgator said:

He is a great player, but the contact and the way he plays wouldn't meld with us right now IMO. I like this team.

OS9.jpg

The irony of you quoting the guy who made the Gilbert Arenas deal is not lost on me.

10 hours ago, The Boss said:

Gotta stay away from Wall's contract.

That contract is wild. He will be near immovable after this season unless other guys get the super max this summer and teams starting swapping regrets. I can’t see our management tying their futures to the success of John Wall.

I’ve been on vacation and out of the loop. Can someone tl;dr this Dwight Howard situation for me?