The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone else notice Rozier has not shot over 39% from the field in his 3+ years in the NBA? Granted he has shot 34% and 38% the last two years from three, but his poor shooting makes me wonder whether he’s destined to be a backup in this league. If that’s possibly the case, what’s he worth in a trade?

Maybe. But he's got the same efg% over the past 2 years as dinwiddie. Delon wright and tyus Jones have no real starting experience. Russell is putting up numbers but has real problems with his game. 

Someone will be great out of this group. Just need to figure it out. 

Hope we’re at least competitive tonight to start this trip. We usually get spanked in Denver,  but it’s usually the second night of a back to back at altitude. Excited for the battle of the Nikolas

19 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I agree. Just sucks because I would love to have the shot at Zion.

Fwiw they meant a pick in the context of vucevic or Ross

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Fwiw they meant a pick in the context of vucevic or Ross

At this point, unless we bottom out, I think we play out the year trying to make the playoffs and risk losing Ross and Vooch for nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

At this point, unless we bottom out, I think we play out the year trying to make the playoffs and risk losing Ross and Vooch for nothing. 

Yeah. We're all on the same page as management

Is it just me or has Fournier, up to this point this season, regressed?  31 minutes tonight?  God awful performance.  And it is not his first one this year.  He is missing wide open 3's constantly, turning the ball over way too much.  Just sad he is our starting 2.  Perhaps demoting/benching him should be an option.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, matthi32 said:

Do you think Sacramento would trade us Bogdanovic and Randolph for Fournier and Martin?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yarp7vh6

I would also give Sac the OKC-Pick.

With this trade we safe over 8mil. Cap for next sesson. We could spend that money in a FA PG (Walker, Brogdon, Russell etc.)

Sure. I just dont see Sacramento doing it. I am not that high on Bogdanovic but this trade will help us financially. I will hold on the OKC pick though. We might need that in the future

7 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Is it just me or has Fournier, up to this point this season, regressed?  31 minutes tonight?  God awful performance.  And it is not his first one this year.  He is missing wide open 3's constantly, turning the ball over way too much.  Just sad he is our starting 2.  Perhaps demoting/benching him should be an option.

Fournier has shot like garbage this year. I’m not a big fan of his but hopefully that corrects itself. In the same vein, Isaac also has to start draining his wide open threes.