The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Rozier strikes me as the type that will be a beast with a huge chip on his shoulder. I bet he will want to show Boston what they missed out on so badly. I really hope we at least make a strong trade offer.

2 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

I am not with that narrative. The argument is that I think that ross plus pick is attractive enough. 

Btw ross was 2-12 last night 

It might not be Ross but they'll have to get worse before they get better. Their talent is drowning them. 

Part of team building is fitting guys into roles. If they flipped brown and Rozier into Beal (which doesn't work, but hypothetically) you're still in the same position where Kyrie, Beal, Tatum, Hayward, smart, Morris, and Horford all should start and finish games and Kyrie, Beal, Tatum, and Hayward all should be getting 17 shots per game but thats not really a feasible distribution with their 90 fga per game average. 

They need to turn in their extra pieces and make them role players. Guys that might get 5 shots in a game but will still play hard but also are good enough to play in big moments. Ross fits that. But there might be other options. 

clifford is doing a tremendous job this season, but there are 2 things I didnt like so far:

1- he tends to take the guy with the hot hand out early, even when he is not playing a lot of minutes or in a foul trouble situation. I have seen this repetadly with ross and simmons

2- in the final play against the raptors, you have to use your best defenders. How are bamba and isaac NOT out there?

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Anyone see Wall’s quote?

”Beal is ass. Our coach is ass. I like Oubre’s ass but I wanna get the ***** out of here.”

Happy Thanksgiving Magic fans!

IMO Wall's contract is just too big for anybody not named LeBron. Great player but too much $$$

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Anyone see Wall’s quote?

”Beal is ass. Our coach is ass. I like Oubre’s ass but I wanna get the ***** out of here.”

Where was this? Wow

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys over in the states from myself and London.. England.

Anyone else notice Rozier has not shot over 39% from the field in his 3+ years in the NBA? Granted he has shot 34% and 38% the last two years from three, but his poor shooting makes me wonder whether he’s destined to be a backup in this league. If that’s possibly the case, what’s he worth in a trade?