The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. His value keeps dropping. I wonder if we could get him for Grant and Simmons

I was hoping something like that. Simmons hogs the ball too much which hurts the ball moving style we are starting to play. Grant will never be a serviceable PG because he can't run an offense, he can be a SG if he keeps working on his shot but we have other guys that can develop at SG.

I've seen glimpses of what Fultz can be and I think that's definitely worth taking a little risk on.

Holy ****, read this whole thread. I just did a quick PubMed search and that syndrome is real and indeed seems to match with much of Fultz’s apparent problems. 

One article says it can take 2 years to fully recover when managed conservatively. I don’t know if he’s been managing conservatively enough, or even using appropriate techniques (doubtful), but it would be incredibly Philly to trade him and watch him just come back to normal as he reaches the typical healing timeframe. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Holy ****, read this whole thread. I just did a quick PubMed search and that syndrome is real and indeed seems to match with much of Fultz’s apparent problems. 

One article says it can take 2 years to fully recover when managed conservatively. I don’t know if he’s been managing conservatively enough, or even using appropriate techniques (doubtful), but it would be incredibly Philly to trade him and watch him just come back to normal as he reaches the typical healing timeframe. 

Damn! Good find dude

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Good find

Hey look, Burke is resembling an NBA player against some team other than the Magic. Didn’t know that was a thing. 

On 11/20/2018 at 8:52 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

Rozier is on his 4th year and due for an extension this year or hits free agency, Brown is on his 3rd year and is regressing.

They will either try to resign rozier at a decent salary, let him walk or find a better trade than a bench guy and the 17 pick.

a regressed brown still has way more upside than ross. Ross is not the missing piece to a championship team 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

They will either try to resign rozier at a decent salary, let him walk or find a better trade than a bench guy and the 17 pick.

a regressed brown still has way more upside than ross. Ross is not the missing piece to a championship team 

That first rounder is 1 they can flip for Antony Davis which we all know is the plan. 

I see Jarrett Jack said on Twitter that AD AND KD join Lebron in LA ..ASAP

20 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

Rozier and Brown are combined 0-5 with 1 point at halftime. They’re down by 16 at home to the Knicks. Let’s ditch the narrative that the Celtics are champions with flawless pieces across the entire roster

18 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Rozier and Brown are combined 0-5 with 1 point at halftime. They’re down by 16 at home to the Knicks. Let’s ditch the narrative that the Celtics are champions with flawless pieces across the entire roster

I am not with that narrative. The argument is that I think that ross plus pick is attractive enough. 

Btw ross was 2-12 last night