The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

I know it’s considered news because it’s officially out now...but we all already knew this.

The wizards clearly gave up on Brooks. Our game against them you could see it. Their record is only attainable with the team they have if there are inner team issues, which there clearly are. 

Im only surprised brooks wasn’t let go yet. Usually you fire thebcosch before the entire organization becomes toxic and a media circus which it is now. 

I said it before Dwight Howard traded in his Orlando Magic gear for all of the infinity stones and became the NBA’s Thanos... Dwight Howard “The Destroyer of Teams”

4 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

I said it before Dwight Howard traded in his Orlando Magic gear for all of the infinity stones and became the NBA’s Thanos... Dwight Howard “The Destroyer of Teams”

Dwight's not the reason that team has no harmony. This **** has been festering for 2 to 3 years now.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dwight's not the reason that team has no harmony. This **** has been festering for 2 to 3 years now.

Yeah but they didn't die until he was placed on the roster. 

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Name a team that was better with him since the magic... he’s thanos. It’s a curse man his name on the roster is all it takes

Vuch for Rozier or

Vuch, Ross for Wall??

2 very likely scenarios. 

I have been very impressed with Vuch and think we should just ride with Vuch this year. Go after our future point guard in the offseason. 

Unless Boston entertains a scenario of DJ and Ross for Rozier. 

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Vuch for Rozier or

Vuch, Ross for Wall??

2 very likely scenarios. 

I have been very impressed with Vuch and think we should just ride with Vuch this year. Go after our future point guard in the offseason. 

Unless Boston entertains a scenario of DJ and Ross for Rozier. 

We absolutely should not entertain the idea of Wall and his insane contract. Rozier would be nice to have but I'd rather go after him with our protected pick and DJ than disrupt the chemistry we are playing with right now with Vuch starting. Bamba is nowhere near ready so getting a better PG but going backwards at the 5 might be 1 step forward and 2 steps back. It's not like DJ has been terrible.

Just though of this... if Phoenix takes the bait on Wall and Brooklyn just resigns dinwiddle, we could get rozier on the cheap in the off-season with the lack of competition 

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

lol..... Dude it's not his fault......

Dwight: “John, want to do something crazy? Throw your coach under the bus and then play the victim. It’s hilarious!”

• Like 2