The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

That Lakers..game..is going to be a home game.......huh?  You might as well count both games as away games.  

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

That Lakers..game..is going to be a home game.......huh?  You might as well count both games as away games.  

I’ll be at the NY game. Probably have multiple back-and-forth with Knicks fans. Always do. 

I thought about going Saturday but it’s not a good idea for me. I already struggle enough dealing with the “LA fans”, mix that in now with “Lebron fans” and I’d probably end up banned from Amway. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

I’ll be at the NY game. Probably have multiple back-and-forth with Knicks fans. Always do. 

I thought about going Saturday but it’s not a good idea for me. I already struggle enough dealing with the “LA fans”, mix that in now with “Lebron fans” and I’d probably end up banned from Amway. 

Same if it was English soccer that could never happen there would be fighting galore. They have a specific section for away support. Other than that most stadiums you will get your ass kicked for being in the home section lol

• Like 1