The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Odin said:

I like Simmons, but Augustin is probably more beneficial to our team. His shooting is really helpful.

Edit: I just learned that D.J. Augustin's middle name doesn't even start with a J. His name is Darryl Gerard Augustin. I feel like I have been lied to.

Maybe his father has the same name and it stands for Darryl junior

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Maybe his father has the same name and it stands for Darryl junior

Well maybe if I did more research I would have known that.

I would be over the moon if we did that trade. I've wanted Fournier gone for years, I like Simmoms but I love the potential of Fultz. I also really like Ross and think he has the potential to be better overall for our team as our starting SG compared to Fournier when you factor in his defence and locker room presence (which can't be underestimated. I think EF is a decent negative for our group where Ross is a big positive. Getting a good locker room will go a long way to the development of BIG).

Get it done fellas. 

Dude............What happened with the Jazz and Dallas tonight.  68-118..and Dallas wins.  Oh boy.  Capture.png

32 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Dude............What happened with the Jazz and Dallas tonight.  68-118..and Dallas wins.  Oh boy.  Capture.png

Cuban probably forgot to tell them to tank this one

So like what are we going to do with Vucevic?

He is playing like an all-star but does he fit in with our playing style and Bamba is obviously the future.

I don't know how you could trade him playing so good but you want to have room for Bamba to grow too.

Vuc just had to wait til this year to become good smh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Diplo said:

So like what are we going to do with Vucevic?

He is playing like an all-star but does he fit in with our playing style and Bamba is obviously the future.

I don't know how you could trade him playing so good but you want to have room for Bamba to grow too.

Vuc just had to wait til this year to become good smh

True

We still have a deeply flawed team with a horrible bench and Clifford has led us to wins over the Celtics, Sixers and Spurs, while showing great ball movement. I have to tip my hat to that and I'm hopeful about what he can do with better players.

I was team tank but that ain't happening. The bottom of the East BLOWS and Caris LeVert just went down. Watching some Magic playoff basketball would be fun even if we got swept.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We still have a deeply flawed team with a horrible bench and Clifford has led us to wins over the Celtics, Sixers and Spurs, while showing great ball movement. I have to tip my hat to that and I'm hopeful about what he can do with better players.

I was team tank but that ain't happening. The bottom of the East BLOWS and Caris LeVert just went down. Watching some Magic playoff basketball would be fun even if we got swept.

I don't think our bench is that bad, the issue is that they don't really work as a unit right now.