The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Malik Buttface said:

Sexton is starting to look like an NBA player, admittedly wasn't super high on him.

His rate tail thing bothers me more than Payton’s hair ever did. 

5 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Yeah like when Isaac and Wes were drafted they said the first teammate that reached out to get to know them was Ross

I love Ross and think he can be our 2 for the future.  My only concern is he is an unrestricted FA at the end of this year.  Offers will be coming his way if he keeps playing like this.  And playing like this makes his value pretty high to a playoff team.   I would love to keep him.  But Losing him and getting nothing in return would be managerial ineptitude at it's highest.  I hope our FO knows what it is doing and does not screw this one up.

4 hours ago, Malik Buttface said:

Sexton is starting to look like an NBA player, admittedly wasn't super high on him.

Seeing these young points excel on other teams is like a knife in the belly for me.

9 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

I love Ross and think he can be our 2 for the future.  My only concern is he is an unrestricted FA at the end of this year.  Offers will be coming his way if he keeps playing like this.  And playing like this makes his value pretty high to a playoff team.   I would love to keep him.  But Losing him and getting nothing in return would be managerial ineptitude at it's highest.  I hope our FO knows what it is doing and does not screw this one up.

I think we try to extend him before the trade deadline and offer him whatever we feel comfortable paying him. That way if he rejects it we would hopefully get a better idea of what his plans are and could start fielding offers for him if it feels like hes going to leave. 

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I had a dream that we traded for Draymond Green, and I kind of liked it.

Eh. I'm not sure Draymond works on an ok team. 

U5k0XfV.jpg

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I had a dream that we traded for Draymond Green, and I kind of liked it.

I’ve been having a dream about trading fournier for McCollum for 2 years now  but then I wake up very sad

15 hours ago, Malik Buttface said:

I really liked him before the draft too. His will to win and aggressive play are exactly what we need at PG. When I saw the video of him in that 3 on 5 game they almost won I was sold! I thinjk SGA will be a great player too and would have loved to work a trade where we got one of them to bring along with Bamba.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1