The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Totally agree with you and ?4thewin followup.  Just think it is worth the risk as long as Philly does not ask for the moon.  Might even get Fultz4thewin.  lol.

They can ask for the moon but they’ll never get it. Whether that’s from us or the suns or some other random team they aren’t getting the moon for him. 

6 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Totally agree with you and ?4thewin followup.  Just think it is worth the risk as long as Philly does not ask for the moon.  Might even get Fultz4thewin.  lol.

It’s just the perfect move for us to make without throwing away our future cap flexibility 

fultz and korkmaz for Dj, Simmons, and a first with some protection. GET IT DONE MAGIC!!

1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

It’s just the perfect move for us to make without throwing away our future cap flexibility 

fultz and korkmaz for Dj, Simmons, and a first with some protection. GET IT DONE MAGIC!!

After the weird shot came back I'd put a lot of protection on the pick

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Lottery protected. Send a second rounder too. They might value that more for the salary benefits. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Top 12? Don’t think they get a better offer than that

Just now, WarDamnMagic said:

Top 12? 

Perpetual lotto protection. Like hehateme said, toss in our second this year if you need to. 

If he hits 3 threes on Wednesday it would change the calculation again but we should try to give as little as possible 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Perpetual lotto protection. Like hehateme said, toss in our second this year if you need to. 

If he hits 3 threes on Wednesday it would change the calculation again but we should try to give as little as possible 

Philly does not need draft picks so I think a 2nd would work but they do need shooters now with Covington and Saric gone.  If I were them I would want Ross and therein lies the problem.  If they would take Augustin + Simmons it is a go.  Ross would take some serious thinking.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I just saw that. 100% in on that. This hypothetical is getting me excited might have to get tickets to the game tomorrow

15 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Lottery protected. Send a second rounder too. They might value that more for the salary benefits. 

Sounds good to me. Worth a flier 

2 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Philly does not need draft picks so I think a 2nd would work but they do need shooters now with Covington and Saric gone.  If I were them I would want Ross and therein lies the problem.  If they would take Augustin + Simmons it is a go.  Ross would take some serious thinking.

Man, Ross is the leader of this team right now... I wouldn’t trade him. Trading him might cause a rift in the team.