The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I feel like he could in theory still help a team during a playoff series if he would just embrace being a bench guy who plays 15 minutes. Maybe more if he gets hot. Maybe less if he’s not. 

But his ego makes him nearly unrosterable. Makes you appreciate the HOF’ers like Duncan & Dirk who just did whatever helped the team win at that moment. Different generations though. 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh. I mean there's still some value there as a bench scorer. He's had 4 pretty good games this year. If he played 18 mpg most nights with the opportunity to play more based on the night he'd be good. 

The problem is he has no ability for self analysis. He still thinks it's 2012. He thinks he should play 30+mpg and get 18 shots per game. That's dangerous. The only thing stopping him from being Jamal Crawford of the past 5 years is himself. 

And that's just the problem.  I know he won't accept so he should retire outright.  I KNOW..he can help a team but he's mentally incapable of accepting anything beneath him.  So its over and the future is for the kids now.   

Thinking about Isaac and his bum ass ankles I have two questions. 

1. How much time did he miss at FSU with ankle issues?

2. I wonder if his pre draft med evaluations would of disclosed or garnered a red flag. 

The kid has played like 30 games why is it his ankles don't fuucking work all of a sudden? How much more stress is he putting on them then ever before? It can't be that significant. 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Thinking about Isaac and his bum ass ankles I have two questions. 

1. How much time did he miss at FSU with ankle issues?

32 games 839 minutes No missed time. What gives?

2. I wonder if his pre draft med evaluations would of disclosed or garnered a red flag. 

The kid has played like 30 games why is it his ankles don't fuucking work all of a sudden? How much more stress is he putting on them then ever before? It can't be that significant. 

5 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Yeah. Remember his predraft thing was he couldn't play very long due to asthma but I've never heard that brought up again

The big measurement from last night’s game for me is 11 vs 33. That’s the difference in free throw attempts between the teams. On the year, Orlando only averages 17 free throws per game, by far the lowest in the league. At some point, we need a guy that can create his own shot and get to the line.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The big measurement from last night’s game for me is 11 vs 33. That’s the difference in free throw attempts between the teams. On the year, Orlando only averages 17 free throws per game, by far the lowest in the league. At some point, we need a guy that can create his own shot and get to the line.

Like a real point guard!