The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Oh no.

When asked about his new leadership role, towns responded:

"First of all I'm not one of the most important [players on the team]. I'm just a piece on this team. Everyone is just as important as the next..."

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh no.

"First of all I'm not one of the most important [players on the team]. I'm just a piece on this team. Everyone is just as important as the next..."

He's overthinking it. 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

They got a D Rose 

I'm still waiting for him to fall off again. We have 5 years and 216 games suggesting he's a sub par player and 3 games where he's an all star. 

44 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh no.

His salary suggests he’s more than just a piece. 

45 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh no.

And that's why the Wolves have been **** with him as the "leader". 

44 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

And that's why the Wolves have been **** with him as the "leader". 

Yeah. He doesn't get that he's supposed to share credit but take all the leadership responsibility. 

Here he's sharing the responsibility. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. He doesn't get that he's supposed to share credit but take all the leadership responsibility. 

Here he's sharing the responsibility. 

Whereas we seem to have a plethora of guys that want to be the man, even if their talent doesn't match, the Wolves seem to have a plethora of guys that seem to not want to be the man, even if they have the "talent level".

Honestly, even though we kinda suck, I think I prefer the attitude of our guys to that.

6 minutes ago, Odin said:

Whereas we seem to have a plethora of guys that want to be the man, even if their talent doesn't match, the Wolves seem to have a plethora of guys that seem to not want to be the man, even if they have the "talent level".

Honestly, even though we kinda suck, I think I prefer the attitude of our guys to that.

Most coaches agree. 

Just read Issac is out tonight. The silver lining is that Steph Curry had ankle problems when he first got into the league, but wore ankle braces until he got his ankles right; it appears Issac is to follow suit. 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

Just read Issac is out tonight. The silver lining is that Steph Curry had ankle problems when he first got into the league, but wore ankle braces until he got his ankles right; it appears Issac is to follow suit. 

Isaac will be the best shooter of all time confirmed